Thoughts Into Writing

Friday, March 2, 2012

Healthy Heart, Anyone?

'Positive emotions for a healthy heart.'
This one I quoted from one of the commentaries I received through email. Yes, I subscribe to such for I love reading materials which are of light and feel-good topics. My goal is not to absorb everything that is written but just to pick-up lines which I find interesting, worth to be contemplated on, where ideas shoot from almost the whole of my brain. Imagine how many ideas are those given I am big-headed. :)
Kidding aside, I write at this hour for I am having this battle against drowsiness. You know, Filipinos are used to this thing called 'Siesta'. Thanks to the Spaniards, we got a good excuse for yawning, often. :D
The move I can say that really helped me a lot in moving on (okay, too much use of 'move') is convincing myself that the past is done and all I can do is to pick myself up and be back on track. :) Watched the movie 'This Means War'? I love that line there saying there are no mistakes; if there is, you couldn't have been here where you are. True, true, true. So rejoice with your mistakes for it made you a better person; wiser, tougher, stronger.
Back to it, I believe this is entirely true. I am a living witness to this. I just recently found my way out from depression. I managed it by starting not to worry as much as I did; I tried enternalizing the Law of
Attraction; I changed my daily routine into something more fun and enjoyable; keeping in mind that it's never the end because I am clinging to this hope that in time, all will fall into place. Won't it? Indeed, it is up to ourselves on how we handle things, on how we stand up after a great, if not very great, fall. Take it easy on yourself; even with petty mistakes or conflicts, it takes time to mend things. Relax if you don't want to get bald in no time, take it from me. I've been there, done that. Good thing though, I still got hair left after I had my hair-fall-madness due to depression, stress and instability. :) To end, all I can say is... LOOK AT ME NOW. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment