Thoughts Into Writing

Friday, March 2, 2012

One Friday

Okay, today is Friday. Excited for the weekend even if my list of activities is still down to doing nothing.

Well, what do I have in mind. Malling? Nah. I'd rather stay home. Outing? It'll drain me for sure, I won't have the energy to burn for the coming workweek. Movies? Could be! That would be a nice. I hope great movies are on screen this time.

Ah, I remember. I have this lunch date with my girlfriends. Yep, Nedi and Katherine. There's so much catching-up to be done. We've been off our chikka moments for a month now. Well, that just shows how busy we are earning...money. What else could it be? :)

At least that is one thing I'm looking forward to. We live with tight schedule now but at least we still find time to bond even just for an hour or two.

I'm still at work and you would prolly be wondering why I'm doing this. One answer: I'm fighting against drowsyness. This is a better option for me over pinning my eyelids up. LOL! :D


Ohhh! I forgot. The premises was off-line this morning so my supervisor and I, together with two more officers went out for a roadtrip. We accompanied her driving her hubby to Polomolok. That was indeed a breather! Before heading back to office, we visited Poor Clare Monastery, still at Polomolok. It was quiet. Serene. Peaceful.

That's about it for today. :)


<Drafted February 24,2012>

No comments:

Post a Comment